Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Blessing of Life

Making Your Dreams Reality Book Series

Counting Our Blessings

Each day, as we begin to count our blessings, the world transforms into the reality for which our heart has been searching. The heart becomes the eyes, ears, and voice for the miracles of bountifulness, both Spiritual and physical, waiting to greet us each moment of the day. Gods love graces the ground all life and we walk upon.

Quote:
How Gratitude Sweetens the Journey

Count your blessings, not your crosses.
Count your gains, not your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes.
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your health, not your wealth.
Old Proverb

Through the process of burning off karma, we learn more about gratitude being one of the most powerful tools we have been given in AGUB (Accepting Gods Unlimited Bountifulness).

Story:
A Squirrels Daily Visits of Gratitude

My office overlooks a beautiful golf course from two large bay windows. The office area is surrounded by wonderful huge oak trees whose branches reach to the window and tower over the building. Each day, as I am working on my books at the computer, I get completely lost in what I am doing. I absolutely love and have such a passion for writing that I often forget to stop to eat breakfast, take breaks, or eat lunch. I am having so much fun it overtakes my physical needs.

Therefore, AGUB (Accepting Gods Unlimited Bountifulness) brings unexpected gifts into my life to help stay balanced.

I absolutely love animals! I am blessed by having all kinds of wild animals around me each day. One day, as I was sitting at the computer writing, I looked up to see a branch of a large oak tree bouncing up and down in front of the bay window of my office. I looked around to see if the wind was blowing, but it was as calm as it could be outside.

Curiosity dragged me from my writing and I wandered over to the window to see my squirrel friend bouncing up and down on the branch trying to get my attention.

It was adorable!

His big eyes were staring at me knowing fully well that I would come and pay my daily visit to him. He was training me to be alert and accepting of divine love.

He looked down and began to chatter. It was as though he were scolding me for ignoring him.

I began to laugh. He ran down to the banister to get closer. I was telling him how beautiful he was and he listened intently to everything I was saying, understanding every word of our conversation. Before I left the window, I waved at him and told him how much I appreciated his visits each day. I told him that I was sorry I had been a little late that morning to greet him.

The next day, on his visit, he jumped on the oak tree branch again. I didnt respond as quickly as I should have because important information was flowing in for my books. I couldnt stop or I would lose it. He then jumped on the window with all four feet. I was sure he had injured himself. I ran to the window. He was looking up as if nothing at all had happened.

We had our usual talk, his chattering and my words of gratitude to him. As I was getting ready to turn, he waved his left paw.

What a shock to see an animal use a human form of communication!

I waved back and he again waved as if he were a person. We did this back and forth a few times then he was off to play in the tree.

I would have never believed this if I hadnt seen it with my own eyes.

Divine Love comes to us throughout our day but how often do we release our attention from all the business to accept these tokens of divine love?

Each day, this dear friend comes to visit. Moreover, he always knows exactly where I am in the office, wherever that might be. He begins his sweet soft chatter, so filled with divine love that it brings joy and laughter to my heart for all of Gods many blessings. An interesting thing is that he has never accepted food when I offer it to him. He just wants to give and receive divine love in the moments we share together.

These blessings are AGUB (Accepting Gods Unlimited Bountifulness) and help me produce a better life, speaking engagements, books, and brings bountifulness in every aspect of my life.

Celebration is the key to bountifulness.

Life is an attitude of gratitude as we count our blessings each second of everyday.

Sandy Paris, author of the Making Your Dreams Reality Book Series, keynote speaker of 36 years, publisher, syndicated magazine columnist and Cambridge Whos Who. Sandy Paris has been classified as a Spirituality expert with the likes of the Dalai Lama, Wayne Dyer, and Deepak Chopra. She is also a co-author with internationally acclaimed best-selling authors Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Alan Cohen, Richard Carlson, and John Gray. Her books, and products reflect the infinite potential in all of us as unlimited beings. Visit her website for FREE GIFTS http://www.sandyparis.com

Contact Sandy at: sandyparis@mac.com for speaking engagements. Copyright 2007 Sandy Paris.

Carpet Books

No comments: