Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Am Just Exploding With Excitement

I feel fired up for life. I just can't keep it to myself. I never felt energy in myself like this before. I love giving off this high energy. I think it is contagious. Just give off the energy that you can't help but bring a smile to somebody.

The week before the Summit , I dropped off 4 cards in 4 of my neighbors doors. They have no idea that each other had it done to them. I could believe the responce my cards. They were blank cards that I had filled in something that I appreciate about them.

First Cosmo, I told him he was my hero. He has a brain tumor to big to do anything about.He lives each day to the fullest and never takes a day for granted. I saw him 2 days later and He was so happy to have recieved my card.

Then there is Carmen, She lives on my floor. She used to take my kids for 2 hours once a week to let me have a break. That is years ago when my husband worked nights. We are just good neighbors. We look out for each other. So Her card said thanks for always being there. 2 days later she dropped flowers at my door. I had made her day. Ha! She made mine, i love fresh flowers .

Lynn, She lives on the 6 floor like Cosmo. She is very sick. She won't tell me what is wrong. She looks really sick. We have gotten to know each other in passing throughout the years. We have done nice gestures for each other as well. Her card said , I miss you. I haven't see her in months and I just wanted to tell her HI, I miss seeing you. She called last night. She said she couldn't bring herself to call me and tell me how she felt about me. She in my mind reasures me that I am a amazing human being. That I know how to touch hearts and change lives.

The last card I didn't hear from. I hope it brought a smile to her face, like the thought of her brings to mine.

My name is Dana Malave. I am 35 years old. I am a wife and a mother of 2 incredible children. My life is dedicated to personal development . Whether it be helping people through my writing http://www.mylifeinabundance.com

Thomas Troward

No comments: